Dhamasa also called as Fagonia Cretica (Virgin’s Mantle) is a plant found in deserted areas. This herb is mentioned in Ayurveda for the treatment of general debility, mouth ulcer, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, respiratory disorders like cough. This ayurvedic product is a single herbal medicine having miraculous curing effects on general health issues including serious illnesses like cancers, hepatitis, heart disorders, etc. without any serious side-effects.
Some people misunderstand Fagonia as Camel Thorn, but in fact, camel thorn is a separate plant. Its leaves are very thin and grow between two thorns. Dhamasa is an ayurvedic herb found in Italy, Germany, middle-east countries, Pakistan and India. It has been accepted as the treatment of cancers especially blood and liver cancer. The ayurvedic product has several benefits:
- It is the best blood purifier and decomposes blood clots to save from brain hemorrhage and heart problems.
- Prevents and treats Cancers.
- Treats all types of Hepatitis.
- Strengthens liver and prevents liver cancer.
- Heals pimples and other dermatology problems.
- Treats asthma & breathing difficulty.
- Helps to recover from smoking side-effects.
- Being spermatogenic improves sperm count in semen and helps to normalize the male and female reproductive systems.
- Perfectly controls Leucorrhoea, a disorder in women.